Sikaflex 252I Black
- Sikaflex 252i is a versatile, stable polyurethane sealant that has been tried and tested in the automotive industry for many years.
- It cures particularly quickly in connection with air humidity to form a so-called elastomer.
- Areas of application: Sika Flex 252i has a very wide range of adhesives.
- It is suitable for permanent, elastic and very adhesive connections and is ideal for the assembly of high roofs.
- Sika is used both as an adhesive and as a sealant.
- It is used for the following substrates:
- Metals, wood, paints, and primers (2-component basis), plastics and ceramics.
- Advantages and product features: sanded paintable1-Component not corrosive lasticodor silicone-free wide range of adhesion approved under food law(NSF + Consumer Goods Ordinance. 2002/72 / EG)